Sunday, August 23, 2015

My First NFL Game


This has been one of the best Sundays of my entire life because I got to go to my very first NFL game! I have been a huge steelers fan for as long as I can remember and I've always wanted to go to a game, so today was like a dream come true! 

I went with my mom, dad, and pap, so it was a nice little family outing. We left early in the morning and my pap bought us all breakfast at Bob Evans, which is my favorite place to go for breakfast food. Then after stuffing out bellies, we headed off to my favorite city in the United States, Pittsburgh, PA, which is about an hour drive from my house. We got there a little early, so we were able to shop around and take out time finding our seats. Getting into the stadium was a little frustrating because they wouldn't allow my purse in (which is a small cross-body from Nine West), so I had to throw it away. They girl at the gate said the trash bin would be there after the game and people go back to get their stuff all the time, but she completely lied, it was not there!

Our seats were up pretty high, but the view was perfect because you could see everything and we were able to sit in the shade the whole time. So, other than losing one of my favorite handbags, that day was pretty amazing!

Here are some of the pictures I took with my phone: 



          







Who is your favorite NFL team? Have you ever been to a game? 





No comments:

Post a Comment